WYGWAM / NavEE Extension
3rd Party (Free)
42 downloads (last 90 days)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
NavEE & WYGWAM are friends!
The good folks over at Pixel & Tonic have built the wygwam_config hook into their latest release. We took it from there and built a nifty little extension which will make linking to your NavEE elements even easier.
- Download the WYGWAM / NavEE Extension below
- Extract the .zip file to your desktop
- Copy the /system/expressionengine/third_party/wygwam_navee directory to your /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory
- From your Control Panel, go to Add-Ons > Extensions and enable the Wygwam / NavEE Links Extension
Download WYGWAM / NavEE Extension
|EE Version||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.+||Download||2.0.0||2011-02-24 02:00 AM|
WYGWAM / NavEE Extension Links
This entry was created February 25, 2011, 1:48 pm.
This entry was last updated July 29, 2011, 8:35 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!