3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
Release Date: Nov 21, 2013
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Extension, Fieldtype, Module
Taxonomy is much more than just a navigation and breadcrumb building tool. Get information about a content item's position in a tree, it's parents, siblings, children and more. Building complex navigation structures through menus and content is a breeze.
Whether you use the pages module, native URLs, or manual URLs - Taxonomy is designed to fit into your workflow without taking over your EE install.
Build multiple navigation trees to unlimited depths which comprise of any of the following types of links:
- Build links in your tree which use regular template_group/url_title or template_group/template/url_title paths
- Build links in your tree from entries using page uris from the EE Pages Module
- Or enter a url override to build nodes in your tree that link to anywhere you like
Fetch entry_ids of content items which are parent, children or siblings to easily create content driven navigation for landing pages. Trees and entries are easily associated to each other through Taxonomy’s easy to use interface.
Taxonomy comes bundled with a Fieldtype which lets you add nodes to Taxonomy trees directly from the publish page - relate content directly with nodes which intelligently keep themselves up to date when page uris change, or templates are renamed.
Other features include
- Choose which member groups have access on a per tree basis
- Use node custom fields to give nodes any additional attributes you need - such as checkboxes, text inputs and text-areas.
- Limit the maximum depth of nodes in your trees, on a per tree basis
This entry was created April 14, 2010, 3:37 pm.
This entry was last updated November 20, 2013, 2:35 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!