Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Shotwell Company

You must be logged in to post.

Not working. Instead of the Login info in Lightbox I get a ‘Page Not Found’

Support Request

MattJeansCloggs
MattJeansCloggs

Hi there
I’ve followed the instructions carefully, but when I use the link to log in then it simply opens the lightbox with a page not found:

RPX is now Janrain Engage   Read the announcement »
We’re sorry, this page no longer exists or you have been directed here by mistake.

Can’t see where this variable is specified - any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Matt

MattJeansCloggs
# 1
MattJeansCloggs

Hi there
Just to give a little more information about this. The code/link that is opened in the lightbox (I mean Facebox) is this:

Sorry can’t post a link annoyingly. I’ll describe it instead.

Basically it's mysubdomain then domain followed by rpxnow.com then openid a slash v2 then sign in and the token URL 

When I go directly to that (copy and paste the URL above) it does give me an error (that ‘Page does not existing - we have changed to Janrain’ thing. I’ve tried multiple pages which show up in the ‘token_url’ path - all have the necessary code.

I’m running LG’s HT access which I suspected could be a problem but now I think not.

Interestingly when the tag is included {exp:socialee:login} in the returning page it can’t be viewed. (Although I guess you know that.)

If you want to look at it (not) working then please just me and I’ll PM you the details. Any help much appreciated.

MattJeansCloggs
# 2
MattJeansCloggs

Hi there
Originally posted on the 15th April, then I emailed last week (taking the address from another thread) but I’ve not heard anything back at all.

Would it be possible to confirm? Either that or let me know the procedure for getting a refund.

Thanks
Matt

The Shotwell Company
# 3
Developer
The Shotwell Company

Hi Matt, sorry about that. Last week was terribly busy.

Anyway. Can you confirm that you’re able to use their built in sign-in widget?

Also confirm that the app name you’re using in Janrain is the same as the one in your extension settings. It’s case sensitive.

The Shotwell Company
# 4
Developer
The Shotwell Company

Okay, so you’re sure the app name matches now, and it’s still not working? Where can we test it?

MattJeansCloggs
# 5
MattJeansCloggs

Hi there
No problems for the delay - sorry to chase you up.

I took the script from the Janrain site and added it manually to the page and it linked okay. (ie the lightbox opened with the right page and seemed to log in okay - my Cpanel there says I have had ‘log ins’). Is this what you mean?

Umm. The name was in lower case which wasn’t quite right. Hasn’t solved the problem though…

Thanks
Matt

MattJeansCloggs
# 6
MattJeansCloggs

Hi there
Okay, have a look at http://social.cloggs.co.uk

I’ll email you the a login to the Cpanel.

Thanks
Matt

The Shotwell Company
# 7
Developer
The Shotwell Company

Can you also put the janrain widget into the page somewhere so we can compare outputs?

MattJeansCloggs
# 8
MattJeansCloggs

Hi there
I’ve added this to the home page top left.

Thanks
Matt