ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Yuri Salimovskiy

The future of rEEservation

General

Yuri Salimovskiy
Developer
Yuri Salimovskiy

I am sorry to say that version of rEEservation with support of time ranges (which also could include precise-time booking) will never be released.

After spending significant time on development of this feature, I realized that the approach I’ve chosen is not effective and have certain limitations.

I will continue developing and supporting the add-on, but it will support only full-day booking.

The code and documentation written so far for “ranges” version will still be included with rEEservation, but this would be rather for “developer geeks”, those who want to use it no matter of what.

I want to say sorry to everyone whom I promised to include exact-time booking into rEEservation. Please accept my apologizes.

I have plans for development of separate add-on for event booking (as rEEservation initially was designed for hotels/property booking and does not always play well with events).

As a step towards my costomers, I’m lowering the price for rEEservation. It costs now $36 and is available both from my site and devot:ee

SteelTV
# 1
SteelTV

How much is this rEEservation now?

adamfison
# 2
adamfison

Version of rEEservation with support of time ranges will never be released.
poppy playtime

Mike Davis
# 3
Mike Davis

Great! Explain in detail and get to the point, can I share your article? It will be helpful for many people to read this article of yours. smash karts mapquest driving directions