View Other Add-ons From Isaac Raway

2 of 2

You must be logged in to post.

[Resolved] Problem with File Upload and CSV export format

General (Resolved)

MetaSushi
# 16
MetaSushi

Well, it definitely isn’t saving the filename to the table. I will need to do more testing locally with 2.2. Currently most testing is done on 2.3.1 and 2.4.0. Do you have any hard timeline limitations on when you need this to be fixed?

oceanreaction
# 17
oceanreaction

Ideally by Tomorrow, but do take your time if that is not possible. The client is aware that we’re having issues. Any help from you is appreciated. You can reply by email if you like. The one I sent you the information from. THANK YOU!

MetaSushi
# 18
MetaSushi

I’ll work on this more tonight and let you know as soon as possible when I find something.

MetaSushi
# 19
MetaSushi

I believe I have found the issue. There are a couple things going on here, which will require a patch for the version you are working with:

1. The default template has a typo which prevents it from working correctly.

2. File uploads are not currently working for EE versions prior to 2.4 due to a change that was made in the way that file upload preferences are recommended to be used in EE. I updated the code to work with the new API provided in 2.4, but in the process did not fully implement backwards compatibility for versions prior to 2.4.

I’ve fixed both of these issues, but want to test a bit more before releasing the fixes. I’ll be releasing a new build this weekend which will include these fixes.

oceanreaction
# 20
oceanreaction

Ok Thank You!

MetaSushi
# 21
MetaSushi

This issue should be fixed in the latest build - 1.11 - which is now available.

If you are using a custom built template, please make sure to update your file input elements so that they match the new example (it eliminated the square brackets which cause the file upload to be sent as a POST array rather than a single file. This build also fixes another bug which occurred with file upload handling for versions of EE prior to 2.4.

{if:elseif pf_field_type == "file"}

<div class="pf_files">
        <
input name="{pf_field_name}" id="{pf_field_name}" type="file" class="{pf_field_is_required}" />
    </
div>
MetaSushi
# 22
MetaSushi

The new build just uploaded - 1.12 - adds support for two types of reports. One is in a Text format similar to the one described here, the other is an HTML version of the same report. Please let me know if these reports work for you!

MetaSushi
# 23
MetaSushi

I’m going to close this issue since it seems to be resolved. Please post again if you have any more questions!

2 of 2