FireMail

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From PutYourLightsOn

Sending emails

Support (Resolved)

Lee
Lee

When this page comes up nothing happens - until I refresh the page and then emails start to get sent. Latest EE and FM.

Best wishes
Lee

Sending email in batches.
Please do not close this window or navigate away from this page.
10 emails remaining

PutYourLightsOn
# 1
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

hi lee, any javascript errors appearing in your console window?

PutYourLightsOn
# 2
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

also there is currently an issue specific to EE and chrome. I have already raised it as an issue to EllisLab (http://expressionengine.com/forums/viewthread/210323/#980757) as it effects many parts of the EE control panel, not just this add-on. using Firefox should work, can you confirm this please?

OCSport
# 3
OCSport

Is there any update on this? Having the same issue but in my JS console it’s saying jQuery is not defined when trying to send the emails.

PutYourLightsOn
# 4
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

Ellislab have stated that they won’t take any action so just have to wait for the bugfix to be added to Chrome. use Firefox instead.

John Stevens
# 5
John Stevens

This looks like our problem, except we are using firefox. It is refreshing all the time, looks like it is in some kind of loop. http://skitch.cosly.com/Sending_|_ExpressionEngine-20121127-220308.jpg

PutYourLightsOn
# 6
Developer
PutYourLightsOn

how many emails are you sending to and what is the batch size set to? does sending from the Communicate tool work?

alamode
# 7
alamode

Hey Ben!

I like the looks of the plugin. I installed it, but seem to be having the same issues as the others above. I have tried in both Chrome as well as Firefox. I don’t have any errors in my console. If I try to send an email and process all batches, I get stuck in a continuous loop. If I process the first batch only, it returns to the primary FireMail screen with Status of Incomplete.

I am only trying to send this to one email since I am still in development. Any ideas?Can I find an error log or spit out errors somewhere?

I can send the same email through Tools -> Communicate just fine.

Thanks,
Brian

alamode
# 8
alamode

Ben,

Forgive my ignorance… lol

I hadn’t set a max in the settings. I didn’t realize it was required.

Thanks!