BiopsEE

ExpressionEngine 2

Back to this add-on's main page
View Other Add-ons From Digital Surgeons

Does it work at all with MSM?

Support Request

thinkspill
thinkspill

I have an MSM-enabled site running 2.5.2. I upgraded to 2.5.5 and then installed this addon. I then loaded one MSM site but got another MSM site. I saw that BiopsEE loaded as expected. I then realized the issue was that I had not included the upgraded MSM files that go along with 2.5.5. I installed this and got the site I was expecting, but now BiopsEE has no output. I can see that it’s getting called in the Template Debugging output.

tl;dr: BiopsEE only output anything when MSM wasn’t installed. Is this a known issue, and when/will there be a fix for this?

thinkspill
# 1
thinkspill

More info: It only loads on the “first” MSM site, ie the ‘default_site’.

dstechroom
# 2
Developer
dstechroom

Hi thinkspill,

Thanks for letting us know specifics! Work on compatibility with MSM and earlier versions of ExpressionEngine is under way.  We should have a solution in your hands by midweek, earlier if we can.

Thanks for your patience. If there’s anything else we can do in the mean time, let us know.

dstechroom
# 3
Developer
dstechroom

Hi thinkspill,

We’ve released a new version of the extension. You will need to disable and then enable the extension again in order for it to work properly after upgrading.  Once you do, it should be compatibile with MSM (and EE 2.5.4 as well).

Let us know if you have any additional problems.

Enjoy!