Rename Publish Tabs
3rd Party (Free)
74 downloads (last 90 days)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
This accessory allows renaming of tabs in publish entry screens.
By default, EE does not support renaming of tabs. This is an issue if you have complicated publish layouts since you’d have to essentially reproduce your efforts every time you needed to change a tab name.
This little accessory finally allows renaming of tabs in publish entry screens! Simply double click the tab name while editing your publish layout and the label becomes editable.
- Move the rename_publish_tabs folder to your ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ folder.
- Enable the accessory from the Add-ons > Accessories menu.
- Go to any publish entry page and click ‘Show Toolbar’ to edit your publish layout.
- Double click the Tab label to enter edit mode.
- Press enter or click anywhere on the screen to exit edit mode.
- Save your Publish Layout.
Download Rename Publish Tabs
|EE Version||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.+||Download||1.0.1||2012-03-15 08:05 PM|
Rename Publish Tabs Links
This entry was created March 19, 2012, 11:59 am.
This entry was last updated April 5, 2012, 12:05 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!