3rd Party (Commercial)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
This is an Expression Engine 2 fieldtype add-on that will allow you to create a custom field to automatically upload to Rackspace Cloud Files servers. This also works with Pixel & Tonic's Matrix Fieldtypes.
1. PHP 5.2+ server with cURL module
2. Expression Engine 2+
3. jQuery Module (built-in to EE2)
4. Rackspace Cloudfiles account
1. Copy /system/expressionengine/third_party/rackspace_cloudfiles to /system/expressionengine/third_party/
2. Make sure jquery Module is installed (Add-ons -> Modules -> jQuery).
3. Install the module from Add-ons -> Fieldtypes -> Rackspace Cloudfiles, click ‘install’.
1. Go to Add-ons -> Fieldtypes -> Rackspace Cloudfiles.
2. Enter your Rackspace Username (same username as your rackspace logins).
3. Enter your Rackspace API Key (login to rackspace cloud -> your account -> API Access).
4. Enter your Rackspace Container (also known has directory name).
1. If your channel field short name is “rackspace_image”:
2. If you’re using matrix fieldtypes and your cell name is “rackspace_image”:
Rackspace Cloudfiles Links
This entry was created March 22, 2012, 12:10 pm.
This entry was last updated November 7, 2012, 5:34 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!