3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.9.7
Release Date: Mar 20, 2013
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
This add-on lets you encrypt/secure download links, restrict access to the files and also display some useful statistics. It consists of module and fieldtype.
- Create highly secure download links
- Display pre-generated links or generate them ‘on the fly’
- P&T Matrix support
- Serve files from URL or from Amazon S3 or RackSpace CloudFiles secure containers
- Limit file access to certain members/member groups/IP
- Limit file access based on custom member profile field value
- Limit number of times file can be downloaded by same user
- Expire the download link after some time
- Display file & link donwload statistics
- Display member download statistics
Protected Links Links
- Blog post on developer\'s site
- EE Forums announcement
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get help
This entry was created February 26, 2011, 4:22 pm.
This entry was last updated April 19, 2013, 10:58 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!