3rd Party (Commercial)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
Full Documentation available on EE-Garage →
Any data. Any format. Powerful reports made simple. Ever had a client ask you for ExpressionEngine data that isn't available directly from the CP? Did you run the SQL yourself & send it to them directly? Never again! NSM Reports is an extensible reporting module for ExpressionEngine 2 that allows you, the developer, to create your own reports that can be run directly from the CP. If that's still too hard for your client, save a report configuration and deliver the output directly via email. Reports even have a secure external URL for CRON jobs.
- Automatic report delivery: Save report configurations and deliver them automatically to your clients using CURL.
- Customisable output: Complex reports become simple with output configuration.
- Easily create your own reports: with our developer walkthrough and comprehensive code commenting.
- Multi-Site Manager compatible: Independent extension settings for each site
- NSM Addon Updater compatible Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of NSM Reports
NSM Reports Links
This entry was created March 11, 2011, 1:06 pm.
This entry was last updated March 3, 2013, 8:09 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!