3rd Party (Free)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
The Members module enables you to easily find and remove Spam member accounts from your EE2 site. I use it on my own site to help clean up spam registrations, so I've released it in case anyone else finds it handy.
- List new members with easy access to common details used by Spam accounts (eg, bio, website)
- See the member’s activity on the site (have they bought anything?)
- Search for common terms used by Spam registrations (eg, viagra)
- Select and ban rogue accounts to stop them coming back.
This entry was created October 5, 2010, 3:34 pm.
This entry was last updated April 20, 2012, 1:07 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!