3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 2.3
Release Date: Oct 10, 2012
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- login backup pro, login backup, backup on login, backup, backup site, ftp backup, cron backup, cron, ftp, mysql dump, file zip, zip site, dump site, save site, full backup, filesytem backup, just save, backup membergroup, backup user, backup ftp, dump sql, background process, manually backups, filesystem backups, database backups, login, cloud
The Login Backup module is a module where you can make full backups of your EE installation. The backups can be started manually as via a CRON job. Beside that there is also a function that will trigger the backup on login. It is FTP ready and in the future it will support other cloud servers as well.
The Login Backup module is a module where you can make complete backups of your EE website. For example, there can be make a backup of the database, but also of the filesystem.
The backups that are made are compressed, so the space is cleverly handled. There is also a option to save the backups to a FTP server so you can save more space on the local filesystem.
This module also supports the use of CRON jobs, there is an url specially created for that call to trigger the module to backup the site.
Beside the functionality to save files en store them on the server, there is a brand new function shipped with this module : Start the backup on login.
With this function you can backup the site fully automated, whithout using a CRON method, when a user is logged in, you can restrict by membergroup or member level.
Summary of features
- Database backups.
- Filesystem backups.
- CRON ready.
- FTP ready.
- Backup on login.
- Restrict the ammount of saved files.
- Manually backups.
- Debug the Backup manager to located the steps.
- Exceptions will not show on screen but in a exception log file.
- Backups will run in the background so you don`t have to wait for the backup to complete.
- Keep track of the background process.
- Smart use of memory
This is the single license for the Login Backup module.
Login Backup Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created March 8, 2012, 1:57 pm.
This entry was last updated April 27, 2013, 2:47 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!