3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.1.3
Release Date: Aug 16, 2012
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Building closed community with ExpressionEngine has just become easier! Generate signup codes from CP, or let people generate them on frontend. View usage stats, associate users with people they invited, - and even let them earn credits for bringing referrals.
There are several potentional areas of use for invitations on your site:
- Build a closed community. Only people who have invitation code can sign up
- Advanced group management. People can move themseleves to membes group with special privileges by applying invitation code
- Build affiliate system. Let your users generate codes to invite others and track when they are used.
- Add bonus to user’s account when code is used (both to the one who generated and who uses code). This feature requires Credits module from DevDemon.
You can also let your existing member use invitations code, so they act as ‘promo code’.
The module features:
- generating codes from Control Panel or in templates
- display code usage details in CP
- display information about codes in templates
- easy way to use generated invitations
- display user’s referrals and referrer
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created January 12, 2012, 2:12 pm.
This entry was last updated August 15, 2012, 11:41 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!