HooKan Permissions Manager
3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.0.10
Release Date: Sep 20, 2013
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- Entry API
HooKan collects all EE permissions in a single page from where they can be compared and updated without having to go to each user group in turn. HooKan works well with HooBlong, the Multiple Membership module for EE. Each module will recognize the other if installed, and will place right-nav buttons accordingly
HooKan is a module that collects all EE permissions in a single page from where they can be compared and updated without having to go to each user group in turn.
You can also manage your EE Discussion Forum Permissions with HooKan
. If the Forum Module is present, HooKan will collect all the forum permissions together for ease of management.
The main benefits are:
- Makes it easy to compare user group permissions to each other, because you have all your user groups in view at the same time, along with their permissions.
- Get a complete picture of the CURRENT STATE of all your user group permissions, INCLUDING TEMPLATE ACCESS PERMISSIONS
- Modify/update on the same page without page reloads
- Uses the DataTables jQuery plugin to make it all possible, no matter how many user groups you have
- HooKan makes access security easy
- And now, manage EE Forum permissions as well!
The Latest Version is 1.0.10
- BUGFIX - Fixed an issue caused by EE V2.7 whereby the XID hash now has to be restored, otherwise the dreaded ‘The action you have requested is invalid’ error is displayed when updating the tables more than once after a reload, with ‘Process form data in Secure Mode’ set to Yes
Purchase and support also at HooKan website.
This entry was created September 22, 2011, 8:21 am.
This entry was last updated October 22, 2013, 12:56 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!