3rd Party (Free)
41 downloads (last 90 days)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Provide channel specific help on the publish pages.
Heelp! is built to run on EE 2.0. To setup:
- Copy the heelp folder into your /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory.
- Navigate to Add-Ons > Accessories and install the accessory.
- Change to display only on the Content > Publish page and to whatever member groups you want.
- Determine the ID for the channel that you want to add instructions for.
- Create a file in /system/expressionengine/third_party/heelp/views/channel_ID.php (where ID is the ID for the channel).
- Add whatever HTML you want.
|EE Version||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.+||Download||1.1||2011-04-19 01:00 AM|
This entry was created April 13, 2011, 12:07 pm.
This entry was last updated April 20, 2012, 3:20 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!