3rd Party (Free)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
GWcode Categories was chosen in August 2012.
List all, last child categories, or categories of a certain (minimum, maximum, fixed) depth, for one or more channels, for one or more category groups, for an entry or overall. Get child categories, or parent categories. Show entry count, custom category fields. And more.
If you’re having trouble selecting the right categories, this plugin could come in handy.
You basically pick a starting point first to get a list of categories and then narrow it down by choosing from a wide variety of parameters. Your starting point can be:
- One or more channels by using the channel parameter (to get the categories for those channels);
- One or more category groups by using the group_id parameter (to get the categories for those category groups);
- An entry (to get the categories the entry has been added to);
- A category (to get its child categories, or parent categories).
Then if needed, you can narrow down the resulting list of categories to get what you want, by using parameters such as depth, last_only, show_empty, excl_cat_id, etc.
GWcode Categories Links
This entry was created January 31, 2011, 2:04 pm.
This entry was last updated January 14, 2013, 3:50 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!