Extensions that start with the letter H are sorted by Entry Date.
- tags: membership, memberships, multi, multiple, multiple memberships, secure front end access, secure user access, secure member access, access security
Your Website Content - Freely Viewable or Not?
Does your ExpressionEngine-powered website host some content that must be available only to authorised users? Is having a password protected login not enough? Do you also need control over who can access what according to the different roles they have?
Then you are in the right place - HooBlong does what you need!
More and more CMS-based websites have to reflect the real-life circumstances of their users. In real life, your site's users accumulate and shed roles according to needs that are dynamic. They seldom, if ever, have only one role at a time.
So how can your website meet their needs by confining them to a single role?
You need HooBlong.
Added July 4, 2013.
- No Reviews.
- 3 Favs
- tags: data export, export, custom fields, zenbu, csv, json, html, reporting, reports, exporter, one-click, extension, search results
Hokoku (Export from Zenbu)
Export the data from your entry search result directly from Zenbu. Hokoku adds an "Export this search" button within Zenbu to allow you to export your data in multiple formats, using your own filename and export settings.
Added December 12, 2012.
- 1 Review
- 7 Favs
- tags: login, limit, security, track, user, tracking, member, member access, access, access control, hop, limits, number, times
Hop Limit Login 3.1.0 - $5.00
Do you have a site that you want to protect from overuse? Would you like to cut down on the amount of passing around of logins that people can do? One way to solve that problem is to limit the number of times people can login to ExpressionEngine, and this add-on does exactly that. It's an extension.
Added May 17, 2012.
- No Reviews.
- 2 Favs
- tags: helpdesk, ticket, ticketin, help desk, customer, email management, support, crm, tickets, customers
Helpdesk 1.2.5 - $79.00
Helpdesk for ExpressionEngine enables EE-powered sites to run their own customer support platform. Create support tickets from emails or stand-alone ticket forms (SATF), assign them to your colleagues and publish your e-mail communication into channel entries.
Added March 6, 2012.
- 2 Reviews
- 34 Favs
- tags: header, hash, publish form, refresh, tabs, return, selected, publish, tab, referesh, edit, form
Hashtab automatically return to the selected CP Publish Tab when refreshing the edit form. This is done by adding a #hash ID to the end of the current URL - which is checked for on each page load. If this value is found, the built-in tab activation script is executed to open the specified tab. This can of course also be used to directly link others to a particular tab of an entry in the EE edit form.
Added January 25, 2011.
- No Reviews.
- 1 Fave
- tags: honeypot, hon-eepot, hon-ee, honee, honeepot, captcha, form, validate, comments, freeform, form field
Hon-ee Pot Captcha
Honey pot captcha support for Freeform, Safecracker, EE Member Registration, EE Member Login, Zoo Visitor Registration, ProForm, Solspace User Registration, and EE comment forms. Validates to make sure that a field that is moved off of the page is left empty upon form submission.
Added December 30, 2010.
- 3 Reviews
- 48 Favs