Add-ons that run on ExpressionEngine 1, are compatible with LG Add-on Updater, are compatible with Multi-Site Manager, are Sold on devot:ee and are sorted by Entry Date.
- tags: cdn, s3, cloud, ftp, resize, thumbnails, file, amazon, upload, thumbnail, gallery, image, images, fieldtype, amazons3, ngen, store
Simple S3 Uploader 1.3.7 - $29.00
The Simple S3 Uploader is a custom field that works like the popular nGen File Field extension except it stores the files (and optional thumbnail) on Amazon S3. Supports image resizing, thumbnails, all sorts of content types, maximum file sizes, and is safe for use in SAEFs.
Added May 25, 2010.
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Favs
- tags: aws, catalog, price, asin, isbn, affiliate, book, music, advertising, api, xml, amazon, search, display, products
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Products 3.1.0 - $12.00
If you need to search for and display Amazon products in your ExpressionEngine Web site, this is the way to do it! This handy tool lets users search the Amazon product catalog for a single item by item number, or multiple items by keyword, and display them in the page with the latest prices, images, descriptions and more, straight from Amazon. It also creates affiliate URLs.
Added March 10, 2010.
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Favs
- tags: image, images, image management, multi-select, thumbs, wygwam, wyvern, safecracker, crop, thumbnails, thumbnail, s3, resize, amazon, gallery, fieldtype, zip, compress, channel, media, assets, simple, simplify, entry, entries
Each month the devot:ee staff picks an add-on that's especially well thought out, well built, and useful. They're add-ons that we love and think you will too!
Channel Images was chosen in July 2012.
Channel Images 5.4.6 - $65.00
Channel Images was chosen in July 2012.
Channel Images simplifies use of images within Expression Engine entries. With EE’s default install you must upload individual images one at a time to individual fields or worse embed them them into your text fields. Channel Images removes this default process and simplifies image management. Channel Images includes multi-select image upload for truly simple per-entry image management. Now with cropping, watermark, and more! Complete integration with Wygwam!
Added February 3, 2010.
- 29 Reviews
- 122 Favs
- tags: modify field, layout, insert, inject content, advertisement, replace content, inject, photos, ads, placement, string formatting, split, images, template variables, template, insert content, replace, variables, adwords, adsense
Hop Inject 2.0.3 - $9.00
We developed Hop Inject to solve a very common but tricky problem: We wanted to place an advertisement after the 3rd paragraph on a page. But, since this is EE we're talking about, of course the 3rd paragraph was in a custom field of an entry, and it was hard to add at run time. In addition, we thought, what if we wanted to add a photo after the 4th paragraph? Or a pull quote after the 6th and 9th? What if we want to let editors add images into stories wherever they want, but they don't know HTML? (Shocking, I know.)
Added October 20, 2009.
- 3 Reviews
- 22 Favs
- tags: menus, nav, taxonomy, child ids, subnav, subnavigation, static pages, page slug, pages list, sitemap, hierarchy, pages, structure, menu, breadcrumbs, template, navigation, static, listing, breadcrumb
Structure 3.3.10 - $65.00
Structure is a powerful add-on that lets you create pages, generate navigation, manage content through a simple interface and build robust sites faster than ever. It forgoes the current template_group/template setup and creates “static” and “listing” pages that are all editable through a tree sitemap view. Now, traditional page style content and multiple entry pages can live within the same area. Your clients & authors will rejoice.
Added February 26, 2009.
- 14 Reviews
- 154 Favs
- tags: testing, paths, administration, switching servers, settings, environment, deployment, preferences, configuration, migration, development, control panel, developer, deploy helper, hop studios
Deeploy Helper 2.0.3 - $15.00
Deeploy Helper is a simple module to make our lives as EE developers just a little easier. It collects many of the configuration parameters we most frequently modify on one page, where power users can modify them all at once. Are you an EE developer who wouldn’t mind a few extra minutes in your day? Maybe Deeploy Helper can help!
Added January 11, 2009.
- 22 Reviews
- 99 Favs