Add-ons that start with the letter S, are Sold on devot:ee and are sorted by Entry Date.
- tags: channel entries, entries, channels, single entry, single entry channel, cp, control panel, single, entry, channel, setup
Single Entry 1.0.3 - $5.00
Have you ever had a channel in an ExpressionEngine installation that required its own set of custom fields, but only needed one entry? Perhaps a homepage or an "About Us" section that needed its own custom content but wasn't a traditional list of posts? Single Entry can help. With a few simple settings, your control panel can be set up to easily create and edit these posts without the risk of adding new and unnecessary entries to these channels.
Added April 19, 2012.
- 9 Reviews
- 58 Favs
- tags: social, social buttons, social login, social functionality, social network, social networking, login, signup, signup form, register, logout, sign in, google, facebook, twitter, linkedin, openid, yahoo, foursquare, aol, vkontakte, vk.com, registration, sign-on, sign, on, network
Social Sign On 2.2.2 - $35.00
'Enables to login and register to ExpressionEngine website using popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, vKontakte, AOL, Foursquare, OpenId etc. Allows you to grab much info about user from his social account. Based on Hybridauth library. Social Sign On is compatible with popular Zoo Visitors add-on. When a new member registers to the website using Social Sign On a new entry will be automatically created in Zoo Visitors channel for that member. Contains custom extension hooks, i.e. can be extended to match exactly to your needs.
Added March 1, 2012.
- 2 Reviews
- 21 Favs
- tags: safecracker, profile, member management, edit profile, add member, registration, registration form, standalone registration form, member custom fields, custom member fields, members, member channel, member, management, register
Safecracker Registration 1.2.1 - $25.00
Safecracker Registration brings member management into your Channels by extending the all-mighty Safecracker. Safecracker Registration is perfect for those sites that just need a simple member registration form, but need to use Channel Fields to store the data.
Added February 6, 2012.
- 1 Review
- 12 Favs
- tags: security, control panel, ip locker, login alert, security scanner, encryption, encrypt, cp, forgot password, change password, member group expire, password expire, password, member password, securitee, suite, secure, seecure
Securit:ee 1.3.5 - $45.00
Securit:ee is a security suite for ExpressionEngine 2. Securit:ee adds a number of security enhancements to ExpressionEngine including an Encryption Fieldtype, improved forgot password, change password, file monitor, CP login alert, CP and Client Side IP locker, CP Quick Deny and security scanner. Plus, completely tested on Windows with Apache and IIS!
Added August 4, 2011.
- 5 Reviews
- 25 Favs
- tags: online store, product, sales, products, orders, order, store, e-commerce, shopping cart, expressionengine shopping cart, online shopping, stock, control, reports, reporting, commerce
Store 1.6.4 - $329.00
Finally, you can have your products as channel entries AND a full order management interface, integrated seamlessly into the ExpressionEngine control panel.
Exp:resso Store is both exceptionally powerful and simple to use. Flexible product variations and stock control are integrated with the power of ExpressionEngine channel entries. Clear, easy to follow documentation and examples, combined with comprehensive reporting and back-end functionality make Expresso Store is the perfect choice for your next e-commerce website!
Added July 26, 2011.
- 11 Reviews
- 56 Favs
- tags: edit entries page, edit entries tab, last edit date, last update, control panel, edit, date, show, column, entries
Show Edit Date 1.1 - $5.00
This extension adds Edit Date column to the edit entries page. The fields in this column display the date of the last edit of the entry. Also this add-on allows to set custom date formatting for both "Date" and "Edit Date" columns in edit entries page.
Added May 31, 2011.
- No Reviews.
- 0 Favs