Fieldtypes that start with the letter R are sorted by Edit Date.
- tags: wysiwg, wysiwyg editor, ck editor, fck editor, jquery, redactor, background images, files, file upload, image upload, amazon s3, content edit, editor
Redactee 2.2 - $12.00
Redactor, the wonderfully simple and lightweight WYSIWYG editor is now lives as an EE Fieldtype, under the secret identity known as "Redactee". Use it as a Channel Field, Matrix Field, a Low Variable Field... even in Safecracker. Simple to use, feature-rich, and smooth as butter. Supports image browsing and image / file uploads, Assets subfolders and even Amazon S3 uploads.
Updated May 20, 2013, 11:14 am.
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Favs
- tags: rackspace, rackspace cloud files, fieldtype, fieldtypes, rackspace cloud, cdn, cloudefiles, cloud, file, servers, upload, uploaded
Rackspace Cloudfiles - $29.00
This is an Expression Engine 2 fieldtype add-on that will allow you to create a custom field to automatically upload to Rackspace Cloud Files servers. This also works with Pixel & Tonic's Matrix Fieldtypes.
Updated November 7, 2012, 5:34 pm.
- No Reviews.
- 3 Favs
- tags: read entry from playa relationship channel, read playa channel entry, read, playa, entry, related, channel, data
Read Playa Entry 1.1 - $8.00
This plugin is very useful if you are using playa relationship field which pulls information from other channel entries. This field type will allow you to view all the values of of related channel. So, you can see all the values of the selected entry field for the relationship channel.
Updated May 19, 2012, 4:14 am.
- No Reviews.
- 5 Favs
- tags: cloud files, amazon s3, file browser, content delivery network, rackspace, s3, cdn, ftp, remote, file, browser, amazon, cloud, files
Remote File Browser
This fieldtype allows you to have a Rackspace Cloud Files, FTP and Amazon S3 file browser inside of your EE publish page. Flexible settings allow you to only show one, two or all three file browsers in a single field as well as customize your settings to have each field connect to different Cloud Files, FTP, or Amazon S3 accounts. The file browser also includes Caching to ensure your keep you Cloud Files and Amazon S3 requests to a minimum.
Updated April 9, 2012, 6:01 am.
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Favs
- tags: code editor, syntax highlighting, field type, reflection, feature, heavy, code, editor, mirror
Reflection is a fieldtype for ExpressionEngine that provides site admins with a feature heavy code-editor. The editor is powered by Code Mirror and features syntax specific highlighting and color themeing options.
Updated December 8, 2011, 5:48 am.
- 1 Review
- 8 Favs