3rd Party (Commercial)
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- Entry API
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Lets you link custom fields to any entry of your website. It will let you save a different publish layout for two different entries even if they come from the same channel. Useful for static pages such as contact, about pages, etc... Plus, its support member groups.
- Install the Extentions in Add-Ons / Extensions
- Create a new Custom Fields Group “Static Fields”
- Create a new channel, let’s say “Static Pages”
- Link the Custom Fields Group to the Channel, in the Channel Group Preferences
- Now create a new page, save it, and edit it (entry needs to be saved at least once)
- Display/Hide the fields you want, select members groups and click “Save Entry Layout”
- This layout will only be used when editing that specific page
This was formerly called “Entry Fields”.
Entry Layout Links
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created February 21, 2011, 10:56 am.
This entry was last updated April 6, 2011, 7:30 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!