3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.4.2
Release Date: May 2, 2013
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
Draggable gives you the ability to sort custom fields, statuses, and categories without having to update order numbers or click up and down arrows, refreshing the page each time.
- Fix a bug that was stopping the publish page from displaying Draggable
- Enable Draggable even if only one column is visible
- Add support for DevDemon Updater
- Revise order column hiding logic to accurately hide the correct column regardless of ExpressionEngine version or language
- Add visible drag handles to tables that include Draggable
- Improve extension compatibility with newer versions of ExpressionEngine
- Update extension to include all required settings as defined in the ExpressionEngine developer documentation
- Add support for sorting custom category fields
- Improved row styles while in dragging state
- Updated zip file format to be compatibile with DevDemon Updater
- Add the abilty to drag and drop categories in the edit categories feature of the publish section’s categories tab
- Added sorting to custom member fields
- Fixed a bug that was causing Field Name to be hidden in ExpressionEngine 2.2x
- Removed extension settings
- Draggable tab and order columns are now always hidden by default
- Fixed a bug that was causing settings not to be saved in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused Draggable not to work on PHP versions prior to 5.2.
- Modified database queries to work with alternative table prefixes (instead of just ‘exp_’)
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created July 22, 2010, 12:15 pm.
This entry was last updated May 2, 2013, 9:39 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!