3rd Party (Free)
145 downloads (last 90 days)
Deviant allows you to control, globally or on a per-channel basis, where authors land after publishing, updating or deleting entries in the EE control panel. An essential extension for every EE install.
For each channel/weblog you have several redirect location options for both new entries and updated entries:
- Default Preview - EE’s built-in success screen with field data regurgitated line-by-line
- Publish Form - a new entry screen for the same channel you just published to
- Edit Entry - keep editing the entry you just published or updated
- Manage Entries - the Edit Entries screen, filtered to display the entries you were last viewing there
- Pages module - if the Pages module is installed, you can choose to redirect to the main Pages module screen
- Structure module - if the Structure module is installed, you can choose to redirect to the main Structure module screen
- Zenbu module - if the Zenbu module is installed, you can choose to redirect to the Zenbu entries list
You also have the option to choose, per-site, where users land after deleting entries from the Edit Entries screen (e.g., Structure, Zenbu, etc).
In all cases you will see a standard EE “success” notification for the new entry or update.
You have the option, via the Extension Settings screen, to set all channels (present and future) in the current site to use the same redirect location, or to set each channel’s redirect location individually.
Deviant is fully-compatible with SAEFs and MSM sites, and requires ExpressionEngine 2.1 or later (EE2 version), or ExpressionEngine 1.6+ (EE1 version).
|EE Version||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.+||Download||1.0.6||2012-02-03 10:43 AM|
|1.x||Download||1.0.1||2011-05-19 01:00 AM|
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created October 25, 2010, 2:08 pm.
This entry was last updated February 3, 2012, 5:47 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!