3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 2.1
Release Date: Jun 13, 2013
If an item is crossed out, it might be untested, not applicable or incompatible. Contact the developer to be sure.
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Content Elements
- Better Workflow
- Entry API
- jQuery for the Control Panel
CP Analytics was chosen in June 2014.
Beautifully display your Google Analytics statistics in the control panel using an accessory tab, widescreen homepage line chart, and dashEE widget.
Interested in buying a 10-site license? We have that too.
CP Analytics is an ExpressionEngineÂ® accessory which displays an overview of your site’s Google Analytics statistics. The accessory displays quick stats for Today and Yesterday (visits, pageviews, average pageviews per visit, and average visit length), with increased stats for the past 30 days (visits, pageviews, average pageviews per visit, average visit length, bounce rate, percentage of new visits, top content and top referrers). The 30-day stats also include sparklines to visualize site activity.
You may also display an interactive 30-day line chart of pageviews and visits on the control panel homepage. Or, if you use the dashEE module, a dashEE widget is included for displaying a 30-day or 14-day line chart.
You can also display statistics for your selected profile (per-site) in Panic’s Status Board iPad app, fed directly from your cached CP Analytics data.
CP Analytics connects to your Google account using OAuth 2.0 authorization and version 3.0 of the Google Analytics Data Export API.
IMPORTANT! If you have any 1.x version of CP Analytics installed, you must deactivate it (both the accessory and the extension) before uploading version 2.
Upload the included cp_analytics folders to your /system/expressionengine/third_party/ and /themes/third_party/ directories respectively, then activate the accessory and module from the Add-Ons -> Accessories or Add-Ons -> Modules menu. Then, visit the CP Analytics module control panel to authorize your Google account, and select one of your available account profiles to display.
CP Analytics caches your “yesterday” and “last month” stats daily, and your “today” stats hourly. You can optionally cache the Google Chart sparkline images locally to your third party themes directory or another directory of your choice, using either the module’s Settings screen, or the config array items
cp_analytics_cache_url. The cache my be refreshed at any time using the Clear Cache link in the module control panel.
CP Analytics comes with themes for the Default, Corporate, Nerdery, Sassy, and Republic Labs CP themes. If you use a different control panel theme, and wish to customize how CP Analytics looks, add your override styles to a file called your_theme_name.css and upload it to /expressionengine/third_party/cp_analytics/css/.
CP Analytics is MSM-compatible, and requires ExpressionEngineÂ® 2.4+ and SSL-enabled cURL support.
NOTE: this version will delete your existing settings. Please run module updates after uploading version 2.1.
- Panic Status Board integration
- Now using
URL_THIRD_THEMESwhen caching sparkline images
- Now storing settings as JSON
- More flexible cache data structure
- Access tokens now request offline access
- Improved compatibility with EE 2.6
- Compatibility with EE 2.6’s Localize class
- More consistent profile names to fix Google’s new default profile labelling
- Visual tweaks for the Republic Labs control panel theme
- More consistent caching for users of the same install in different timezones
- Fix for servers not properly configured for IPv6
- Fix for some cases where dates were 1-day off
- Fix for those running PHP versions prior to 5.2
- Fixed error in uninstall method
- Improved display when using the Sassy CP or Nerdery control panel themes
- Now conforming more strictly with Google’s guidelines for forming requests (preemptive troubleshooting)
- Fixed bug with saving settings for a new MSM site
- Fixed PHP errors when there is no traffic for a particular period
- CP Analytics is now a paid add-on (but cheap!)
- Abandoned extension settings in favour of a module
- Now using v3 of the Analytics Data Export API
- Now using OAuth 2.0 for authentication
- Added dashEE widget
This entry was created February 15, 2010, 6:18 am.
This entry was last updated October 6, 2014, 11:23 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!