3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 5.4.4
Release Date: May 6, 2013
Extension, Fieldtype, Module
Channel Images was chosen in July 2012.
Channel Images simplifies use of images within Expression Engine entries. With EE’s default install you must upload individual images one at a time to individual fields or worse embed them them into your text fields. Channel Images removes this default process and simplifies image management. Channel Images includes multi-select image upload for truly simple per-entry image management. Now with cropping, watermark, and more! Complete integration with Wygwam!
Channel Images Features
- True Multiple Select Queuing. ** Grab all your images at once!!!
- Local, Amazon S3, or Rackspace Cloud Files Storage
- 19 Different Image Effect and Modification Actions**
- CE Image Integration
- Zip all Images Together Automatically
- SAEF Support with Safecracker 2.0
- Full Image Preview
- Image Processing & Upload Status Display
- Wygwam Integration (Pixel and Tonic)
- Regenerate Previously Uploaded Images
- Obfuscated Image URLs
- Customizable Additional Fields
- Capable of direct Image url titles
- Re-use of Previously Stored Images
- Reprocess Previously Uploaded Images
- Watermark Your Images with Text Or Images
- Multiple Crop and Resize Choices
- Simplified Setup
- Streamlined Design
- Static Template Tag
- Image Pagination
- Large Image Memory Management
- Original Image Upload Storage Choice
** Advanced Actions require CE Image
All DevDemon Products Include our outstanding immediate technical support!
<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/25210623” width=“461” height=“288” frameborder=“0”></iframe>
** Runs in both ExpressionEngine 1.7 (Not all features in EE 1.7) and 2.x (ALL Features in EE 2.x) ***
Channel Images unique process allows you to batch upload images with individual title and description within an optional category. The plugin automatically renames each image and resizes it to meet your template needs. This process is great for applications that require the end-user to upload several images without requiring photo editing.
The simple and straight-forward interface allows for easy editing, order arranging, deleting, and selecting a cover image right from the individual entry. The module will also delete the image from the server, so no need for messy ftp cleanup. A simple “Cover Image” choice allows for simple template placement to create that custom look in your design.
Channel Images Links
This entry was created February 3, 2010, 6:24 am.
This entry was last updated May 6, 2013, 5:12 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!