3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 1.0.3
Release Date: May 25, 2010
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
With Champagne, you can publish campaigns to Campaign Monitor using ExpressionEngine. Additionally, you can use Champagne to add CM subscriber forms to your EE sites.
Features & Benefits
- Schedule & publish email campaigns directly in EE.
- Reuse existing EE content and/or add new content when creating campaigns.
- Content authors can use a single interface (EE) to publish web content & email campaigns.
exp:champagne:subscribeto create a Campaign Monitor subscriber form. Custom CM fields are supported.
- View summary email campaign statistics after delivery.
- Customize the tab label that is added to the EE Publish Form to match your CM branded product.
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created January 26, 2010, 8:08 am.
This entry was last updated December 10, 2011, 6:17 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!