3rd Party (Free)
11 downloads (last 90 days)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
CE Variables is software that utilizes the template partials approach of ExpressionEngine templating. It easily allows you to set and retrieve content, manipulate parse order, and pre-process conditionals.
Here are some of the great things that CE Variables has to offer:
- Set and Get Content. It is very easy to move content around in your templates.
- Lists. In addition to setting string content, you can also easily work with lists of content.
- Control Parse Order. Parse what you want, when you want.
- Alternative Conditionals. An early-parsed alternative to the native conditionals. They can be nested to any depth, and can process whatever you need. They play nice with native conditionals too.
Download CE Variables
|EE Version||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|2.+||Download||0.8||2012-09-25 12:44 AM|
CE Variables Links
This entry was created September 25, 2012, 10:15 pm.
This entry was last updated February 27, 2013, 5:42 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!