3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 0.19
Release Date: Oct 28, 2011
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
CacheCracker gives you complete control over caching. Cache entire pages, or just expensive embed templates, it's up to you! With almost no configuration, you can reduce server load on your site and increase performance as well as much more complex solution such as Varnish. Reduces page requests from unbearable speeds to scant milliseconds while retaining full dynamic content capabilities.
CacheCracker has the following features:
- Automatically expire specific cache files for templates when publishing new or updated content or modifying templates - no more waiting for the cache expiration to elapse.
- Automatic cache settings applied to templates - no need to select cache settings for each new template.
- Shared global caching allows you to run expensive global embeds only once and use the result across all of your pages (headers, footers, menu trees, etc.)
- Late global parsing - allows templates to be almost completely cached, but still make sure of global variables through a new syntax.
- Fanatical developer support!
Other MetaSushi stuff…
Be sure to check out my form module ProForm!
ProForm is the first and most powerful drag and drop form manager for ExpressionEngine 2.0. It’s designed to make creation and management of contact forms and other types of public forms easier for developers, content editors, and visitors - everyone who needs to interact with forms in any way.
With ProForm, one line of template code can render simple contact forms, or complex multistep forms all created easily through its drag and drop form builder UI. ProForm also gives you precise control over your forms’ markup through a full template pair - rendering a form is as easy as rendering your site’s content - just the way it should be in ExpressionEngine.
MetaSushi EE Add-ons Newsletter
To stay up to date with the latest ExpressionEngine add-on news from MetaSushi, be sure to subscribe to the MetaSushi EE Add-ons Newsletter today (very low volume).
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created August 4, 2011, 9:39 pm.
This entry was last updated December 10, 2012, 4:41 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!