3rd Party (Commercial)
Current Version: 2.0.6
Release Date: May 13, 2013
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Blueprints is designed let you create Publish Layouts based on templates instead of Member Groups and show or hide specific fields based on their availability in the template. If a template does not display a specific field, don't confuse your clients by making it available to them in the control panel.
If you have a small project, or don’t want to go through the hassle to create multiple Publish Layouts, don’t worry, you can still use Blueprints. The first option in the settings screen lets you turn off the Publish Layout “Hi-jacking” that happens. With this turned off, you will still be able assign preview thumbnail images to a template, and restrict which templates are available in the Structure template list.
What’s new in 2.0?
- Selecting a new publish layout immediately re-loads the publish page with the designated publish layout, no need to save a revision.
- Template Carousel to select which template to use.
- Use the native File Manager or Assets module to select an image to represent the template in the carousel.
- A “simple” template selector fallback if you choose not to define an image for each template.
- Drag and drop re-ordering of your custom publish layouts in the settings page.
- Extension settings re-factored to be more scalable.
ExpressionEngine 2.5+, PHP 5, Structure or Pages Module
If the add-on is an extension, and ties into ExpressionEngine's core files, it will use ExpressionEngine hooks. We are listing any hooks the add-on uses for developers to have an easier time locating other add-ons that they can reference for their own work.
This entry was created August 3, 2010, 3:50 pm.
This entry was last updated May 13, 2013, 1:58 pm.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!