3rd Party (Free)
21 downloads (last 90 days)
- Multi Site Manager
- Stand Alone Entry Form
- Low Variables
- Better Workflow
- jQuery for the Control Panel
Allows you to set up automated tweeting of entries, based on a schedule.
Automatically post notifications to Twitter based on a schedule.
- The the oAuth PECL extension (http://pecl.php.net/oauth)
- PHP >= 5.2
To install this module fully, you need to take the following steps. *If you already have a consumer key and consumer secret from Twitter, skip to step 2.*
- Register your website with Twitter (http://twitter.com/oauth_clients/new), setting “Application Type” set to “Client” and “Default Access Type” set to “Read & Write”. The rest of the details are up to you.
- Add the “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret” you received from Twitter to your EE configuration file:
# Twitter oAuth config $conf['twitter_oauth_consumer_key'] = 'myconsumerkey'; $conf['twitter_oauth_consumer_secret'] = 'myconsumersecret';
To automate the process, create a new template whose contents are a single tag (or use the provided one):
Set up a cron job to ping that URL every hour. For example:
* */1 * * * wget -q -O /dev/null http://my-site.com/cron/auto-tweet
Upon installing, the Module will walk you through all of this before allowing you to set it up.
Download Auto Tweet
|EE Version||Downloads||Add-On Version||Release Date|
|1.x||Download||1.0||2010-05-22 01:00 AM|
Auto Tweet Links
This entry was created January 31, 2011, 2:02 pm.
This entry was last updated January 31, 2011, 6:03 am.
Disclaimer: Information about ExpressionEngine add-ons is provided as a service to you, the user, and every member of the ExpressionEngine community. devot:ee is not responsible if you hose, mangle, wreck, or otherwise destroy your EE website by installing an add-on that you found out about at this site, regardless of its rating, Favorites status, commercial or free status, or general popularity. Caveat EEmptor!
There are no reviews for this add-on yet.
What are you waiting for? Rate it and review it!